Today’s support challenges demand new models that are not based on resource numbers alone. Teams now need to have a deep understanding of the business, of the ERPs and packaged solutions in play, of ITIL and Agile processes, and of the industry best practices. They also require a deeper level of integration with the ASM & Infrastructure, Development, and Testing teams.
Support requirements at this level are as much about increasing productivity as they are about maintaining/improving the quality of services. While classic SLA models track request-to-resolution metrics, they no longer provide enough actionable value to organizations. Next generation support is moving toward integrated development-test-support KPI environments designed to both track and improve results simultaneously.
With a dedicated Support & Maintenance department, GreenByte has significant and direct experience in the support and maintenance of complex applications, platforms, and solutions – both 3rd party and those developed by GreenByte.
Our experience has taught us that, to be successful, a support program must:
- Maintain a well-balanced team of talented and experienced engineers who are professional, easy to work with and strong communicators
- Utilize a comprehensive set of tools covering all stages of application support and maintenance, configured and integrated with our clients’ tools
- Follow reliable processes, policies and procedures so that resources can be added smoothly, requests, incidents, and tasks can all be performed and tracked closely, and key metrics/SLAs can be continuously monitored and refined
Throughout the entire application life-cycle we provide a range of services including:
- Application Assessment and Audit (Architecture, Design, Performance)
- Application Support: Incident Investigation, Troubleshooting, and Management
- Application Maintenance: Problem Management and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Application Enhancement: Request for Change (RFC) Implementations, Functional Uplift
- Release and Deployment Management integrated with Application Systems Management, Development and QA services
- Preventive and Proactive Maintenance and Support
- Application Transition and Consulting Services
- Service Management utilizing HP, MS and other 3rd party tools