Rising back office costs, high levels of trade breaks and insufficient risk controls are forcing firms to rethink their back office processes. GreenByte provides shared data and trade processing services for banks, brokers and money managers, creating flexible shared utilities that can process financial instruments across their entire lifecycle.
- Our typical Data Management services include:
- Documenting the business use of the data
- Developing Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs)
- Developing Logical & Physical Data Models
- Enterprise Data Architecture development
- Data Warehouse and Data Mart design
- Business Intelligence tools selection
GreenByte’s Data Management Services are an on-demand style solution that enables clients, whether banks, asset managers or hedge funds, to retain market differentiation with an industrial operational model for common processing services, whilst providing:
- Lower the cost-per-transaction through greater standardization and harmonization across every instrument type throughout their transaction lifecycle.
- Risk management by integrating active alerting and exception management to boost transaction processing efficiency and risk control.
- Increased trade visibility through real-time dashboards and reporting capabilities ensuring unparalleled visibility into all aspects of the Utilityís processing.
- Improved customer service through the timely delivery of accurate data in the format required through an advanced customer self service system, ensuring service level agreements are monitored in real-time.
- Cost-effective, flexible back office processing venue Ė delivering exception-based processing, auto enrichment of SSIís, escalation and alerts, automated confirmations, confirmation matching, order/trade matching, real-time settlement status and position management.
- Lowered ongoing operational costs – utility services include test environment systems, high availability production systems that limit downtime and full Disaster Recovery based on the highest industry standards.
- Enhanced accuracy and timeliness of fees and invoicing processes for all participants, as daily trades can be passed to the utility for processing with any disputed transactions managed and resolved through a collaborative online tool.